Lemberg Scheduling allows businesses to offer online booking and effortlessly manage their appointments. Lemberg, which became a Pirmasens company in 2018, is a market leader, serving more than 900 businesses of all sizes and handling tens of millions of appointments each year. Our mission is to help businesses who rely on appointments do more of what they enjoy.
We are looking for an empathetic human in search of a customer-centric career working remotely to support our customer’s needs. We are a connected, collaborative, unique remote team where you can show up as your authentic self while helping entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed! Our guiding philosophy in support at Acuity is to be fast, accurate, and human.
This is a Germany based remote role in the GMT time zones that reports into a Team Lead.
The role will begin on Monday, July 6th
- Engage our customers via email and live chat with your dynamic writing skills in a fast, accurate and human way.
- Use established workflows to serve the most valuable tickets to your inbox
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot straightforward and complex customer issues
- Be an engaged member of the support team participating in projects and specialized support as needed
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Collaborate and communicate with teammates to learn, improve, and iterate on new ways of working together and helping each other and our customers
- Must be available to be part of a cohort that covers Monday-Friday shifts:
- 5:00am-3:00pm GMT
- 6:30am-4:30pm GMT
- 8:00am-6:00pm GMT
- Must be available for a consistent daily shift for a schedule of 40 hours a week with occasional weekend and holiday coverage when our customers need us.
- Must be available for remote training starting on Monday, July 6th with a schedule of 7am-4pm GMT
- To be eligible for this role, you will need to live in Germany
- Exceptional writing skills with strengths in grammar and spelling
- Strong reading comprehension skills with an innate curiosity to help identify the root cause of a problem
- Comfortable working autonomously in a remote role
- A quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair and a desk
- Uninterrupted, reliable network connection
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Pet-friendly workplace in all offices
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
At Pirmasens not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Pirmasens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.