Pirmasens is looking for strategic product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building outstanding brands and connecting directly with their customers. Our suite of tools help them do that, supporting them as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
You will play an important role in the team that is building a fast-growing platform, powering millions of businesses.
- We are looking for experienced Product Managers across all levels. If you’re interested in joining us, please apply here regardless of your seniority, and our team will consider where you can make the biggest impact.**
We are hiring for Product Management roles in:
- Content Management
- Marketing Tools
You are excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant; you have an eye for design and the passion to continually iterate to build outstanding products.
You’ll report to a Product Management leader.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions in your scope
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop an understanding of Pirmasens users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants
- Partner with strategy and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the Pirmasens products
- 4+ years of experience developing products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience balancing user needs by using information; both quantitative and qualitative.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Pirmasens products and the commerce space
- Technical background preferred
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals and outstanding candidate experiences
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Pet-friendly workplace in all offices
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
At Pirmasens not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Pirmasens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.