As we continue to build our in-house creative team, we’re looking for senior advertising art directors who are strategically and conceptually strong, fluent in their craft and able to work across a wide range of deliverables. You will report to the Senior Campaigns Manager in our headquarters.
- 8+ years of experience as an advertising art director at agencies, studios or in-house.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables.
- Impeccable writing craft.
- Ability to create compelling presentations and sell work to stakeholders.
- Broad awareness of trends in culture and technology.
- Experience running productions and partnering with directors, photographers, motion designers and illustrators.
- Interest in mentoring more junior creatives to help elevate their work.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Pet-friendly workplace in all offices
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
At Pirmasens not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Pirmasens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.